I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End

I Have Stuck With Harry Until the Very End
These are just a few things I learned from Harry Potter.There are so many other things though!

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Belated Thanksgiving everybody!!!!!!!

So,sorry I haven't posted in awhile.I've decided to have a couple appreciation post.This will highlight on of the canon couples of the HP fandom.Tomorrow will have one of the couples that aren't canon that I like.But today,it's canon day.

This will be another little series about couples,for all you shippers out there.Don't worry,there will be plenty of pictures.

Let's start,with the couple that has always been destined to happen.The couple many of us have loved since reading that first train ride scene back in the first book.You all know what I'm talking about.Ladies and gentlemen,boys and girls,it is my pleasure to present my OTP...

RON AND HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!


I've decided to show the Yule Ball scene.Because I love it so.Added a new depth to their relationship.

The pics with the * move when you click on them.Taking no credit for the awesome pics.


Hermione:It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone.
Ron:(Groans)Now I'm really depressed!

Ron:It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone.But for a girl,it's just sad.
Hermione:I won't be going alone because believe it or not someone's asked me.

"And I said yes!"





"Is that...Hermione Granger...

with Viktor Krum?"


"N-no.Absolutely not."








"What's got your wand in a knot?"
"The enemy?!Who was the one who wanted his autograph?"

"Besides,the whole point of the tournament is...

international magical cooperation...to make friends."


"Think he's got a bit more than friendship on his mind." 


This part always gets me.When she starts to turn around to give him a piece of her mind,but then she is too broken,she doesn't know what to say.She just can't speak,she's so stunned and hurt.So she just walks away.

"He's using you."

(Hermione:How dare you!Besides,I can take care of myself.)
Ron:Doubt it.He's way too old for you.

"What?!What?!If that's what you think..."
(Ron:Yeah,that's what I think."
Hermione:You know the solution then,don't you?
Ron:Go on.)
"Next time there's a ball,pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does!"


See above.
*"Before somebody else does"



*"And NOT as a last resort!"


*See above.
See above.



Ron:Well,th-that's just completely off the point.

Ron:They get scary when they get older.

"Ron you spoiled EVERYTHING!"



*This is another part of this scene in the film that just hits me hard.Her collapsing,wrecked,destroyed,and oh so very hurt.I mean,this was the one night she actually got to feel like a princess.She had the dress of the hour,the date everyone had wanted,and was the center of attention.Then Ron had to go and ruin it.That's one thing I can never,ever forgive Ron for.
I thought Rupert Grint and Emma Watson were amazing in this scene.Really brilliant.Especially Emma Watson.I mean,her expression of all that hurt behind her anger was so amazing when she delivered the line "And NOT as a last resort!" and when she broke down on the staircase.The way she turned around to face Ron when he yelled at her,but then ended up saying nothing at all was simply perfect.She showed how a girl would really be feeling in this situation.I mean,girls,how would you react if you were in this situation?The exact same way,I bet,with all the same expression and hurt and anger and broken pride.She was really just destroyed,and so would every girl.And Rupert Grint was just great too.I mean,behind all that rage and jealousy,you could see he was definitely hurt too.He was feeling betrayed.You could tell by the way he played the part that Ron had really thought at the beginning of the year that...maybe...just maybe...something might happen....But then no.She did that to him.Smacked it in his face.Flaunted it.Or,at least that's what he felt like what she was doing.And she was kinda' mean about it.I guess I can't really blame her.I'd act the same way if Ron had asked me like that.He was a real jerk about it,with all that "You're a girl!" nonsense.That was harsh.And mean.But Ron hadn't realized what he had said.The realization of seeing her in a new light really had just hit him.So I can understand both sides of the argument.But anyways,at the ball,seeing her like that,all eyes on her,I can imagine how much it hurt and the betrayal he must have been feeling.Things had seemed to have been heating up that year,but then that happened,so yeah,there must have been a bit of betrayal in his heart.So I do think he was hurt and feeling betrayed under that jerkiness and meanness and anger.He was jealous,which is understandable.He thought he had her that year,but then he lost her to that Krum.I can see the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment